[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4669: file_get_contents(/var/www/musikkweb.no/web/spots_forum/695454061.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Musikkweb.no • Se emne - "re-ampe" skarp tromme

"re-ampe" skarp tromme

Del dine beste tips og triks med andre, og få tilbake i mangfold!

"re-ampe" skarp tromme

Innlegg Nightspirit » Ons Okt 28, 2009 9:35 pm

1.Run the snare track of the song through a gate.The gate should be set to open when the snare drum hits & closes completely when it doesn't. The result should be a "short and tight" drum sound that sounds a bit unnatural.

2.Patch the output of the gate to a re-amping device.

3.Take a small guitar amp & place it on its back with the speaker facing up toward the ceiling. Place the physical snare drum on top of it

4.Plug the guitar cable into the amp and flip the ground switch on and off to find which position minimizes hum.

5.Play back the gated snare track and experiment with the amps volume level until the hits playing through the guitar amp make the physical snare give off a "snap" sound.

6.Place a microphone 6 to 10 inches from the snare. A small diaphragm condenser is preferable but a good quality dynamic microphone can work as well.

7.Experiment with positioning the microphone until you like the sound. Try positioning it in a manner whereby you can hear some of the "shell sound" from the side of the drum.

8.Play back the entire song and record the re-amped snare signal to a new track

9.Mix the new track with the rest of the song including the original snare track. If you are recording digitally you might want to move the re-amped snare track a little bit forward to compensate for latency

(tatt fra wikiaudio)

man kan også ta et høytaler element (8" er en fin størelse) legge den opp på skarpen, koble det til en forsterker, lek med volum, så plasser miken og ta opp!

skål!
Nightspirit
Med på notene

Innlegg trondned » Fre Jan 15, 2010 11:25 am

Dette trikset er også glimrende for å lage litt mer "liv" i programerte trommer. Isåfall dropper du gaten:

-Send kun den progga skarptromma til ampen for å få litt ekte seiderskrangling.

-Ta også opp ett spor der hele kittet sendes til ampen. Legg dette sporet svakt under for å gi litt seider-rasling på kicken også.

-Låter de progga trommene litt "dødt", kan følgende 80-tallstricks brukes: Plasser en høytaler i et litt livlig rom (badet, gangen el.l.) og mikk opp rommet - gjerne i stereo. Plasser mikkene slik at de ikke blir truffet av direktelyden fra høytalerne. Eksperimentér med hvordan du plasserer høytaleren og mikkene for å lage alt fra myke og diffuse til harde ekkoaktige klanger. Skal du "lure" folk til å tro det er ekte trommer finnes det bedre tricks, men disse tipsene fungerer bra for å lage litt liv og personlighet i progga sounds.
Trond Nedberg
DasHit Musikkproduksjon
Lydstudio i Oslo
trond@dashit.no
Brukerens avatar
trondned
Med på notene

I like it!

Innlegg norma8605 » Tir Sep 27, 2011 1:45 pm

norma8605
Fersking

Gå til Tips&Triks