[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4669: file_get_contents(/var/www/musikkweb.no/web/spots_forum/695454061.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Musikkweb.no • Se emne - Singer searching a band / musicians

Singer searching a band / musicians

Her kan du finne nye bandmedlemmer, bli medlem av et band, eller kanskje finne noen å skrive låter sammen med?

Singer searching a band / musicians

Innlegg Nadja » Man Des 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi!

I'm a singer that have been in a couple of bands and we played rock, pop, blues, jazz... Mostly cover songs. Favorite people who make music are Pearl Jam, The Cure, Tori Amos, Nina Simone, Depeche Mode, Tool....

I've started playing the piano when I was 9 and afterwards the passion for singing arisen and I was studying classical/opera singing for around 2 years. In this band I will only be singing, let me make that clear right from the start :)

Looking for a band in Drammen or in the area ideally, but I am not afraid of setting up a completely new group of musicians as I've done before. I had in mind 2 guitars (solo and rhythm), bass, drummer and me.

Let me know if you find this interesting and something you would like to do in your spare time :)
Nadja
Fersking

Re: Singer searching a band / musicians

Innlegg Arnierock » Tir Des 23, 2014 4:38 am

Hello. I'm currently looking for a band to play with or atleast members to start one with. You mention the cure and depeche mode and i am a big fan of both. Other bands that inspire me are Joy Division, Interpol, The Horrors, brmc, The Verve, Smashing Pumpkins and so forth.I play bass and little bit of guitar. I live in Hønefoss, so it's an acceptable travel distance. If you are interested in starting a band or atleast jam to see how it goes then give a shout out :)

Tlf: 93029620
Arnierock
Fersking

Gå til Musiker søker musiker

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest