[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4669: file_get_contents(/var/www/musikkweb.no/web/spots_forum/695454061.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Musikkweb.no • Se emne - Don K. Grimm looking for people to...

Don K. Grimm looking for people to...

Her kan du finne nye bandmedlemmer, bli medlem av et band, eller kanskje finne noen å skrive låter sammen med?

Don K. Grimm looking for people to...

Innlegg donkgrimm » Fre Jul 14, 2017 9:46 am

...Play live.

1 Bassplayer
1 Female vocalist

We have a gig coming up at a local fare (18/8) and hope it to be the first of many. Some more gigs in the works, but with no band its hard to book them. We play Acoustic pop (rock, jazzfusion, 6/8s) music in the style of Dave Matthews, Crash test Dummies, Elliot smith, Damien Rice and more. We have 9 songs and ready to go Live. We hope to record a proper Demo as soon as possible.
We are Don K. Grimm on guitar & vocals and Master drummer T. on drums and perc. We play our instruments all day everyday. We are looking for a Bassplayer bassplayer. Also looking for a female Co/bck Vocalist. We are up and down 30 and you are just as old as you want to be. Rehearsing in Bjørkelangen during summer. Also possible to rehearse in Fetsund or Lillestrøm after summer. People say they like the Music, but then people says alot of things. Needs to be played live. Send us a few lines and we send back some recordings.

Kind Regards
Don.
donkgrimm
Fersking

Re: Don K. Grimm looking for people to...

Innlegg jennyloge » Søn Jul 16, 2017 1:31 pm

I would like to hear your music, if your still looking. Send me some files? Jennyloge@hotmail.com
jennyloge
Fersking

Gå til Musiker søker musiker

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest