[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4669: file_get_contents(/var/www/musikkweb.no/web/spots_forum/695454061.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Musikkweb.no • Se emne - Band seeking kick-ass bassist. Yes, I said kick-ass.

Band seeking kick-ass bassist. Yes, I said kick-ass.

Moderator: Per

Band seeking kick-ass bassist. Yes, I said kick-ass.

Innlegg iFdYOUup » Søn Okt 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Hello!

We are an Oslo-based band looking for a kick-ass bass player to join our outfit!

We're a new band with an American singer (that's me) and a Norwegian guitarist and drummer who play Blues-based, old-school Rock N Roll. We're playing a 50/50 mix of originals and covers, to start. Our aim is to pull from the Delta Blues, 60s rock, with bit of grunge distortion to make music with some balls! We're NOT looking to do any Rockabilly, punk or metal.

This is a tight band with a lot of groove-based songs, so we need a very capable bass player who can keep up with our ridiculously talented guitarist and drummer (who might get a big heads after reading this post), and who isn't afraid to take the bass for a walk!

If you're interested, talented, and can commit to at least one solid day a week to practice, then drop us a line at:

KickAssOsloBand@Gmail.com
iFdYOUup
Fersking

Gå til Bass

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest